Article 1 : Purpose
These terms and conditions apply to the game service provided by Reality Magic (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) through the device, as well as the network, website, and all services provided by other companies (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) incidental to the use of the Company and the service. The purpose is to define rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other necessary matters between users.
Article 2 : Definition of Terms
Definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- “Company” means a business that provides services through terminals.
- “Service” means all mobile games, community services, and other services incidental to games provided by the company.
- “User” means a person who downloads and uses the service provided by the company on a terminal, and includes members and non-members.
- “Member” means a person who agrees to the terms and conditions of the company, receives company information continuously, and can continuously use the services provided by the company, and “temporary member” means a person who logs in as a guest without formally signing up as a “member” It means the person who uses the mod.
- “Terminal” means devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, PDA’s, tablets, portable game consoles, and console game consoles that can be used by downloading or installing the service.
- “Application” means all programs downloaded or installed through the terminal described in Article 2, Paragraph 5 to use the services provided by the company.
- “Open market operator” means an e-commerce company (including a business that provides in-game payment) that provides functions for installing and paying for our games. (Example: Google Play Store, Apple App Store, etc.)
- “Platform business operator” means a business operator that provides services in partnership with the company when users use the services. (Example: Line, Kakao, etc.)
- “Account information” refers to the general information provided by the user to the company, such as user information, external account information, device information, and personal profile (including membership number, nickname, and profile picture given to identify users on mobile platforms) Generating information such as game usage information (character information, items, level, etc.) and payment information for usage fees is collectively called.
- “Paid content” means any content that users purchase through an open market operator to enjoy a specific effect or efficacy in using the service.
- “Free content” means any content that can be acquired while using gifts or services between users without purchasing the paid content in Article 2, Paragraph 10.
- “In-App Purchase” means a payment act to purchase paid content, etc. within the application.
- “Advertising information, etc.” means advertising information using mobile phone SMS (LMS), smartphone notifications (push notifications), and e-mail addresses.
Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the operating policies for each service, except for those provided in Article 2, and those not specified in the operating policies for each service shall be governed by related laws and other general commercial practices.
Article 3 : Provision of company information, etc
The company displays each of the following items within the service for easy identification by users. However, the personal information processing policy and terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
- Name of company and representative
- Address of the business office (including the address where user complaints can be handled)
- Phone number, e-mail address
- Business registration number
- Mail-order business report number
- Terms of Service
Article 4 : Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are specified in the company’s website or application for service use, and the user installs and runs the application and checks the consent box to take effect. With the above agreement, a service use contract is concluded between the company and the user.
- In order to change the relevant laws and to improve the rights and obligations of users, the Company shall use 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」, 「Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Act on Game Industry Promotion」, 「Information These Terms and Conditions may be changed to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws such as the Act on Promotion of Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. and the Contents Industry Promotion Act.
- The changed terms and conditions shall specify the date of application, the content of the change, the reason for the change, etc., and start 7 days prior to the effective date (however, 30 days before the effective date for matters that significantly affect the rights and obligations of users) on the company website or service It is notified to the user through a separate official blog or push notification of the application, and takes effect from the date of application.
- The user has the right to reject the changed terms and conditions. Users who have objections to the change of these terms and conditions may stop using the service and terminate the contract of use (withdrawal of membership).
Article 5 : Conclusion and application of the contract of use
- The service use contract is established when the user applies for the use of personal information necessary for the provision of the service and agrees to these terms and conditions, and the company approves the application for use.
- However, in the case of some services, the service may be started from the designated date according to the needs of the company, and the provision of the service may be refused or stopped in the following cases.
- In case the user enters false information or fails to meet the service provision requirements
- If the company intends to use the service through an abnormal or detour in a country where the service is not provided
- If you intend to use the service for the purpose of performing an act prohibited by relevant laws
- If you intend to use the service for the purpose of undermining social well-being and order or good morals
- If you want to use the game service for illegal purposes or for profit
- In case the provision of the service is judged inappropriate for any other reason equivalent to each subparagraph
- The company may provide some services for a fee.
- In the event that the company cannot start the service due to business or technical obstacles, the fact is announced on the website or notified to the user.
Article 6 : Operation policy
- The company may determine the matters necessary to apply the terms and conditions and the matters delegated by specifying the specific scope in the terms and conditions as the game service operation policy (hereinafter the “operation policy”).
- The company discloses the contents of the operation policy within the service or on the connection screen so that users can know.
- In case of revising the operation policy, the procedure of Article 4 shall be followed. However, if the revision of the operation policy falls under any of the following subparagraphs, it will be notified in advance by the method of Paragraph 2 of this Article.
- In the case of revising the matters delegated by specifying the scope in the terms and conditions
- When revising matters not related to the member’s rights and obligations
- If the operation policy is not fundamentally different from the contents set forth in the Terms and Conditions and the operation policy is revised within the range that users can predict
Article 7 : Provision of services
- The company immediately provides the service to users who have completed the use contract. However, in the case of some services, the service may be started from the specified date according to the needs of the company.
- The company may require the user to conclude separate terms and conditions for each service in addition to these terms and conditions. Games that require separate terms and conditions can be used after the user agrees to the terms of the game, applies for use, and the company approves such contents.
- The company may restrict the use of some services to users according to the relevant laws, the age of the user, and the procedure for using the service. In this case, the company will notify you in advance.
Article 8 : Use of the service
- The company provides services using dedicated applications or networks for devices. Users can download and install the application or use the service for free or for a fee by using the network.
- In the case of paid content, you must pay the fee specified in the service to use it. If you download applications or use services over the network, you may incur a separate fee set by the mobile operator you subscribed to.
- In the case of a downloaded and installed application or service used through a network, it is provided according to the characteristics of the device or mobile operator. In case of device change, number change, or overseas roaming, all or part of the content may not be available, and in this case, the company is not responsible.
- In the case of downloaded and installed applications or services used over the network, background work may be performed. In this case, additional charges may be incurred to suit the characteristics of the device or carrier, and the company is not responsible for this.
Article 9 : Company Obligations
- The company faithfully observes the exercise of rights and obligations set forth in the relevant laws and these terms and conditions.
- The company must have a security system to protect personal information (including credit information) so that members can use the service safely, and disclose and comply with the personal information processing policy.
- In order to provide continuous and stable service, if there is a failure in the facilities or data is lost or damaged while improving the service, there is no unavoidable reason such as natural disasters, emergencies, failures or defects that cannot be resolved with current technology. Every effort will be made to repair or restore it without delay.
Article 10 : User’s Obligations
- When using the service, the user must comply with the relevant laws, such as matters stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, operation policies, other regulations set by the company, matters announced by the company, and the Youth Protection Act.
- Users must not engage in the following acts.
- Entering false information when applying for use or changing personal information
- Theft or illegal use of other users’ personal information, including other users’ IDs and passwords or other users’ cell phone numbers
- Trade or sell game items and game money accumulated in game IDs with others through services not provided by the company
- Reproduction, distribution, promotion, or commercial use of the company’s services or information obtained using the service without prior consent of the company
- Using the company’s services to generate property benefits to oneself or others
- Acts that defame or cause damage to others
- Pay the service fee by stealing payment methods without the consent or approval of the owner
- Infringement of the company’s intellectual property rights, intellectual property rights of third parties, portrait rights, and other rights
- Collecting, storing, distributing, and posting personal information of other users without company approval
- Registering or distributing computer virus infection data that abuses program bugs or causes malfunction of service-related facilities or information destruction or confusion
- Transmitting information that may intentionally interfere with the company’s service operation or interfere with the stable operation of the service and advertisement information against the recipient’s explicit refusal to receive
- Acts pretending to be other people and falsely stating relationships with others
- Exchange or post obscene or vulgar information, link (link) to obscene sites, or post unauthorized advertisements and promotional materials
- In the case of inducing or participating in speculative activities such as gambling with wealth
- Transmitting, reaching, or disseminating words, sounds, texts, images, or images that cause shame, disgust or fear to the other party
- Changing the information posted on the service
- Software viruses or other computer codes, files, or programs designed for the purpose of interfering with or destroying information (computer programs) that are prohibited from being transmitted or posted under relevant laws or computer software, hardware, or normal operation of telecommunications equipment. transmit, post, disseminate, or use the material it contains
- Posting articles or sending e-mails by impersonating or impersonating an employee or operator of the company or by stealing the name of another person
- Acts that violate other public order and morals, illegal, unfair acts, and related laws
- Users must comply with the relevant laws and regulations, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the matters notified by the company, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the business of the company.
- Except for cases officially recognized by the company, the user cannot engage in sales activities such as selling products using the system service and cannot provide or receive items and IDs acquired through the service in a transaction, or hacking, revenue through advertisements, illegal distribution of commercial software, etc., and cannot prepare or advertise such activities. Users are responsible for the results and losses of business activities in violation of this and legal actions such as arrest by the relevant authorities, and the company is not responsible for them. However, the company may bear responsibilities according to the relevant laws. If damage to the company is caused by the user’s actions, the user is obligated to compensate the company for damages.
Article 11 : Changes and Suspension of Services
- The company may change the services it provides according to operational or technical needs. The contents of the service to be changed and the date of provision will be notified in advance. However, if there are unavoidable circumstances such as fatal bug defects, server device defects, and urgent security problem resolution that the company cannot notify in advance, it may be notified later.
- When necessary for system operation, such as regular system inspection, server expansion and replacement, addition of new game contents, patching various bugs, and replacement of new services
- In case it is necessary to respond to electronic infringement accidents such as hacking, communication accidents, abnormal game usage behavior of users, and unexpected game service insecurity
- When it is impossible to provide normal service due to power outage, service facility failure, service use congestion, maintenance or inspection of facilities of key telecommunication service providers, etc.
- In case the provision of game service is prohibited in a specific time or method under relevant laws
- When it is impossible to provide normal game services due to natural disasters, emergencies, power outages, service facility failures, or excessive use of services
- If it is necessary to suspend all services due to game planning or operation or urgent circumstances of the company, the company will notify the suspension date, reason for suspension, compensation conditions, etc. in the game or on the individual service-related website 30 days in advance.
- Responsibility for refunds, compensation for damages, etc. for paid content that the user has obtained free of charge, paid items for which the period of use does not remain at the time of termination, or paid content whose use has expired or does not have the period of use according to Article 11 does not support
- The company shall not be held responsible for any problems arising from the change or suspension of the service unless there is intentional or gross negligence of the company.
Article 12 : Protection and use of personal information
- The company strives to protect users’ personal information, including user registration information, as stipulated by relevant laws and regulations. Relevant laws and the company’s personal information processing policy apply to the protection and use of users’ personal information.
- If necessary for identification, the company may notify the user of the reason (purpose) and request the user’s ID or a certificate in lieu of it. The company cannot use it for any purpose other than the previously notified purpose, and when the purpose is achieved, it is immediately destroyed in a way that cannot be reproduced.
- A user’s status information, nickname, photo, etc. are information registered to describe themselves in the process of communicating with other users, and may be disclosed to other users depending on the characteristics of the service. I agree that the usage record of the user may be exposed to third parties along with the user’s profile and nickname on the affiliated service.
- Users must faithfully manage their personal information to use this service, and if there are any changes to their personal information, they must change it. Any damage caused by delay or omission of personal information change is the responsibility of the user.
- The company is not responsible for any information, including the user’s account information, exposed due to reasons attributable to the user.
Article 13 : Provision of information and advertising
- The company may post advertisements to maintain this service, etc. In addition, the company uses SMS (LMS), smartphone notifications (push notifications), e-mails, etc. to provide various information, including commercial purposes and advertising information, that are deemed necessary during the user’s service use only to members who have agreed to receive it. can be shipped. However, if the user does not want it, he or she can refuse to receive it at any time, and the company does not send advertising information when the user refuses to receive it.
- The company is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the user’s participation in, communication, or transaction in the advertisement provided by the company and the third party is the subject. However, this is not the case if the company intentionally or grossly negligence facilitates the occurrence of damage or does not take necessary measures.
- The company may request additional information about individual users for the purpose of service improvement and introduction of services for users, and the user may consent to the request and provide or reject additional information.
- The company may store, store, or view chat contents (conversations, notes, etc.) and game screens between users within the service provided by the company. The company reads the relevant information only when the company deems it necessary for dispute resolution between users, complaint handling, maintenance of game order, technical and statistical analysis, etc. In addition, the company provides information to be viewed only when a legitimate third party other than the company requests it, and in this case, the reason and scope of the reading are notified to the member in advance. However, if there is a need to view the relevant information in relation to the investigation, processing, confirmation, and remedy for violations of current laws and regulations and serious violations of the terms and conditions stipulated in Article 15 of these Terms and Conditions, you can notify the reason for viewing and information related to yourself among the information you have read afterwards.
- The company may collect and utilize member’s mobile device information (settings, specifications, operating system, version, etc.) except for member’s personal information for smooth and stable operation of the service and improvement of service quality.
Article 14 : Use of paid content
- Content purchased by users can be used only on devices that have been downloaded or installed by default.
- However, depending on the characteristics of the open market store and application store, if the device can be changed and used by sharing the account, the policy of the store will follow. In case of device change, number change, overseas roaming, etc., you may not be able to use all or some functions of the content, but in this case, the company does not bear any responsibility.
- The company may provide goods and items (hereinafter referred to as “items”) that can be used in the game to members for a fee or free of charge during the service, and the policy related to the period of use of the paid items follows.
- Items can be used within 1 year from the date of purchase, and items that have not been used within 1 year may be destroyed. For packaged items, opening the package is the start of use.
- Among the items for which use has been initiated, paid items with a period of use marked as ‘permanent’ or paid items with no period of use (hereinafter referred to as “indefinite items”) can be used from the time of start of use while the game service continues, and in accordance with Article 11 If the service is discontinued according to the service, the period of use shall be until the date of discontinuation of the announced service. If the warranty period expires or the service is terminated, the license may be forfeited.
- The company may change the functions of existing items or make them unavailable according to game content changes, balance maintenance, item policies, etc. At this time, if the use of a paid item whose usage period has not elapsed becomes impossible, the paid item will be compensated with an equivalent paid item equivalent to the remaining use period of the paid item.
- Content purchased by the user is divided into paid and free attributes according to the acquisition method, and if some of the contents are used, the paid attributes are deducted first, and then the free attributes are deducted. When only paid properties are owned, the order of deduction follows the first-in-first-out method. However, in the case of some games, it may be applied differently depending on circumstances, and in this case, it will be announced within the game service or through the site.
Article 15 : In-App payment
- The company’s application includes an in-app payment function for purchasing paid content.
- Users must prevent in-app payments by third parties by using the password setting function of the terminal and the password setting function provided by the open market. LINE” applies modules and libraries for in-app payment to which the authentication procedure provided by the open market is applied to the application.
- The company is not responsible for third-party payments that occur because users do not manage mobile device passwords or passwords provided by open market operators. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
Article 16 : Attribution of copyright, etc
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights for the contents within the service produced by the company belong to the company.
- Copyright of posts posted by users in the service belongs to the copyright holder.
- Among the information obtained while using the service, the user may copy or transmit information that has intellectual property rights attributable to the company or the provider without prior consent of the company or provider (editing, publicity, performance, distribution, broadcasting, derivative works, etc.) It cannot be used for profit or let a third party use it for commercial purposes.
- Posts posted by users within the service may be exposed in search results, services and related promotions, and may be partially modified, duplicated, edited and posted within the scope necessary for such exposure. In this case, the company must comply with the contents of the Copyright Act, and the user can take measures such as deletion, exclusion of search results, and non-disclosure of the post at any time through the customer center or the management function within the service. This is valid as long as the company operates the service.
- The company may delete a user’s post or refuse to register itself without prior notice if there is an objection to the user’s post from a third party due to copyright, etc. Matters concerning the suspension of posting, etc., are in accordance with the Copyright Act and related laws.
- The company may delete a user’s post or refuse to register itself without prior notice if there is an objection to the user’s post from a third party due to copyright, etc. Matters concerning the suspension of posting, etc., are in accordance with the Copyright Act and related laws.
Article 17 : User’s post
- Any loss or problem caused by the user’s posting is the responsibility of the individual user and the company is not responsible for it.
- The company may move posts without prior notice according to administrative needs.
- If the company receives an objection such as a claim for damages from others on the ground that the user’s posting infringes on the rights of others, the user who wrote the posting must actively cooperate for the company’s immunity, and if the company is not exempted Users shall be responsible for any problems arising therefrom.
- If it is determined that the post posted or delivered by the user falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the company may delete it without prior notice and may reject registration.
- In the case of content that slanders other users or others, infringes on privacy, or damages reputation by slander
- In the event that it interferes with or is likely to interfere with the stable operation of the service
- In case the content is recognized as being related to a criminal act
- In case of content that infringes other rights such as intellectual property rights of the company and third parties
Article 18 : Payment
- In principle, the imposition and payment of the purchase price for content follows the policies and methods set by mobile carriers and open market operators. In addition, the limit for each payment method may be granted or adjusted according to the policy set by the company or open market operator or the government policy.
- If the purchase price for content is paid in foreign currency, the actual billed amount may differ from the price displayed in the service store, etc. due to exchange rates and fees.
Article 19 : Withdrawal of subscription and refund of purchase price, etc
- The paid contents provided by the company to members are divided into contents that can be withdrawn and contents that can be withdrawn. For paid content that can be purchased directly for a fee and can be withdrawn, the subscription can be withdrawn within 7 days of purchase.
- Members may be restricted from withdrawing their subscription if they fall under any of the following subparagraphs, and in this case, the company will take measures in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Content provided free of charge from the company or a third party, such as gifts and events
- In the case of content that starts to be used immediately after purchase or is applied directly to the game service
- In the case where additional benefits have already been used or part of the content for which additional benefits are provided or bundled sales content cannot be retrieved
- If the opening act can be viewed as use or there is an act of opening content whose utility is determined upon opening
- In the case of content that cannot be withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of each subparagraph of Paragraph 2, the company clearly indicates the fact in a place where members can easily understand it, and provides trial use products of the content (permit for temporary use, for experience use) etc.) or if it is difficult to provide it, we take measures so that the member’s right to withdraw subscription is not hindered by providing information about the content. If the company does not take such measures, the member may withdraw the subscription notwithstanding the reasons for the restriction on withdrawal of subscription in each subparagraph of Paragraph 2.
- Notwithstanding Paragraphs 1 and 2, if the content of the purchased paid content is different from the content displayed or advertised or the content of the purchase contract is different from the content of the purchase contract, within 3 months from the date the content becomes available, you can withdraw your subscription within 30 days from the day you knew or could have known that fact.
- If the subscription is withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of Paragraphs 1 to 4, the Company will collect the paid contents of the member without delay and refund the payment within 3 business days. In this case, when the company delays the refund, it pays the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delay period by the interest rate prescribed in the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」 and Article 21-3 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act.
- In the event of an overpayment due to intentional or attributable reasons by the company, the fee will be refunded to the user. However, in the event of an overpayment due to the member’s intention or a cause attributable to the member, the cost of the company refunding the overpayment shall be borne by the user within a reasonable range.
- Refunds of excess charges pursuant to Paragraph 6 will be processed according to the refund policy of each open market operator or company depending on the operating system of the mobile device used by the member. However, in the case of the Apple App Store, the member must apply for a refund directly to the Apple App Store.
- If a minor has made a payment without the consent of his/her legal representative, the person or his/her legal representative may cancel the payment. However, cancellation may be restricted if the payment of a paid service by a minor is within the scope permitted by the legal representative or has occurred due to the misconduct of the minor. Whether the party to the content purchase contract is a minor is judged based on the mobile device where the payment was made, the information of the person performing the payment, and the name of the payment method, etc. can be requested.
- When requesting a refund, the company may request the user to submit separate documents for identification after confirming the purchase details, and the user must submit the requested documents to the company by fax transmission, etc. It is based on the holder’s account of the device (including mobile phone). However, if a legal representative requests a refund on behalf of the user due to the fact that the user is a minor who has difficulty verifying identity or the account holder’s account, additional supporting documents may be requested.
- The company does its best to complete the refund as soon as possible from the date of receiving the documents specified in the preceding paragraph from the user.
Article 20 : Termination of contract and suspension of service use, etc
- If a member does not want to use the service at any time, he or she may cancel the contract of use by canceling the membership. Due to membership withdrawal, all game use information held by the member within the game service will be deleted and recovery will not be possible.
- The company may suspend the use of the service or terminate the contract for a specific period if there is a serious reason that the member cannot maintain this contract, such as the member commits an act prohibited by these terms and conditions, operation policy, and service policy. If a large amount of abusing behavior, hacking, or illegal program use is repeatedly confirmed in the IP band, the service in the IP band may be stopped.
- In the event that a member falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the company may notify the member through effective means, disqualify the member, and restrict re-registration with the same personal information.
- If all of the personal information registered at the time of membership registration is false
- When using the service by stealing another person’s name or personal information
- In case of fraudulent transaction or stealing payment information of others
- In case of using a program not permitted by the company, using a bug in the system, hacking, or damaging the system
- In the event that the company terminates or suspends the use contract in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the user cannot use the service and contents, and the previously paid content purchase price, data call fee, monthly service fee, etc. cannot be returned.
Article 21 : Compensation for damages
- In the event that damage to the company occurs due to the user’s violation of the provisions of these terms and conditions, the user who violates these terms and conditions is responsible for compensating the company for any damages. However, the company is responsible for any part attributable to the company.
- In the event that the company receives various objections, including claims for damages or lawsuits, from a third party other than the user due to illegal acts or violations of these Terms and Conditions performed by the user while using the service, the user shall be responsible for and at his own expense. The company must be indemnified, and if the company is not exempted, the user is responsible for compensating the company for any damage caused by it.
Article 22 : Disclaimer
- The company is not responsible for any damage that occurs in relation to the service provided free of charge. However, an exception is made in the case of damage caused by the intention or gross negligence of the company.
- The company shall not be held responsible for the suspension of the service due to reasons attributable to the user, or any obstacle to use, or the termination of the contract. However, this is not the case if the member has unavoidable or justifiable reasons.
- The company is exempted from liability in the event of damage caused by the mobile communication operator’s cessation of network service or failure to provide normally, unless there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the company.
- The game service provided by the company may have various results depending on the individual actions of the users, so the company is not responsible for problems caused by the user’s choice of cooking, etc.
- The company is not responsible for any problems arising from the user’s device environment and device settings, such as installation of malicious programs, damage resulting from this, or problems arising from the network environment that is not attributable to the company.
- The company is not responsible for problems caused by reasons attributable to the user, such as when the user accesses a site that pretends to be the company’s service or accesses a network service with altered APK, etc.
- The company is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, facts, etc. posted or transmitted by users in the service or on the website, unless the company intentionally or grossly negligent.
- The company is not obligated to intervene in disputes between users or between users and third parties through the service, and is not responsible for any damages resulting from this.
- The company is not responsible for any problems caused by reasons attributable to the user, such as damage caused by a user’s device error, or damage due to incorrect or inaccurate entry of personal information or e-mail address.
- The company is not responsible for the loss of grades, items, contents, etc. acquired by the user while using the service (excluding those purchased directly through the company), except in cases due to intentional or gross negligence of the company or its employees. I don’t charge.
Article 23 : Rules other than the terms and conditions
Matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the individual operating policies and related laws or commercial practices set by the company.
- These terms and conditions will be effective from November 18, 2022.
- The company’s mobile game service terms and conditions and community terms that were applied before the effective date of these terms and conditions will be replaced by these terms and conditions.